Water Treatment Plant Repairer
Clean, service, maintain, and repair water treatment plant pumps, valves, motors and other equipment. Adjust, regulate, and makes major and minor repairs to chemical feed machines, chlorinators, meter indicators, flow meters and other mechanical equipment. Perform maintence and repairs on the facility.
Experience: One year of varied experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of varied types of piping systems, motors, pumps, valves and metering devices.
Requirements: T1 W1 license and valid driver’s license required.
Send Resume To: Morris County MUA, Attn: Human Resources, 214A Center Grove Road, Randolph, NJ 07869 or fax to (973) 285-8397 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Morris County Correctional Facility is currently seeking a part-time psychiatrist to work 17.5 hrs/week. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Duties include evaluating, diagnosing and treating diseases/disorders of the mind, prescribing psychotropic medication, participating in department meetings, providing staff education, supervision of staff psychologists and substance abuse counselor, and other related duties as required. Duties must be performed in accordance with standards of accreditation bodies and legal mandates.
Requirements: An unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of New Jersey, a Certificate to practice Psychiatry issued by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, the ability to obtain a Controlled Substance Registration Certificate from the US Dept. of Justice DEA and the ability to obtain a Controlled Dangerous Substance Registration Certificate from the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs.
Interested parties should respond to:
Undersheriff Joseph Pascale
43 John Street
Morris Township NJ 07960
Motor Vehicle Operator, Elderly and Handicapped Persons
Under direction, drives, cleans, services, and makes minor repairs to motor vehicles used in transporting elderly, handicapped, and mentally challenged passengers on assigned established routes and/or directly from their homes to desired destinations and back; does related work as required.
Examples of Work:
- Assists senior citizens and the handicapped into and out of vehicles and escorts persons to and from their homes, doctors’ offices, markets, and other places.
- Operates a hydraulic lift mechanism to assist passengers confined to wheelchairs, on and off vehicle, and assists them into and out of seats.
- Assists passengers boarding or dismounting vehicle by lifting heavy and cumbersome packages or, if needed, from the store and into person's home.
- Drives a bus on established route and/or operates van to transport the elderly, handicapped, and mentally challenged to and from their homes to hospitals, doctors' offices, markets, etc. on a demand response basis.
- May maintain general card file on regular passengers which lists nature of their illness, name, address, and telephone number of their doctor, and possible emergency treatment to be administered should passenger have epileptic seizure and/or heart attack.
- Inspects vehicle at start and end of each trip for cleanliness and general condition to ensure it is operating safely.
- Will be required to learn to utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and information systems used by the agency, office, or related units.
- Appointees must possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey.
- Appointees will also be required to possess a valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and applicable endorsements for the class and type of vehicle being operated.
The salary guide as per Council 6 contract is a starting salary of $25,041.
Please click on the link below to obtain an application. Complete and remit to:
Attn: Frank Corrente, Director of Personnel
County of Morris
PO Box 900
Morristown, NJ 07963-0900
Or fax # 973-631-5123
Public Safety Telecommunicator
Responsibilities include: answering 9-1-1 police, fire and EMS emergency and non-emergency telephone calls; dispatching police, fire and EMS personnel and equipment according to standard operational procedures; maintaining, receiving, and recording pertinent information from the two-way radio communications with police, fire and EMS emergency field units; monitoring radio talk groups and multiple lines for all communications; using computer terminals to access various law enforcement systems, including CJIS and NCIC.
Ideal candidates will remain calm under pressure; exercise good judgment and make sound decisions in emergency situations; have the ability to communicate both orally and in writing clearly and concisely; have the ability to multi-task; have proficient typing and keyboard entry skills; bilingual English/Spanish highly desirable.
Position requires graduation from HS or equivalent; willing to work shifts on a rotating basis including holidays and weekends; prior experience using a computer aided dispatch (CAD) system is highly desirable; successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment psychological assessment. Candidates that possess Paramedic Certification are encouraged to apply.
Salary is commensurate with experience. All full-time employees receive a generous benefit package that includes paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, health and pension benefits.
Interested candidates please send application, resume and certifications to Michael P. Peoples, Morris County Communications Division, PO Box 900, Morristown, NJ 07963-0900.